Maroubra, NSW 2035
Type of Property: House
Reason for Purchase: Primary Residence
Address: 10 Holmes Street, Maroubra NSW 2035
The client hadn’t purchased a property since he bought his current home 25 years ago, and was nervous about the auction process. Working with Cohen Handler provided not only comfort around setting a premeditated auction strategy, but also due diligence to gain an accurate outlook in terms of valuation. During the auction, he remained off premises, until he received that nervously awaited call to inform him and his family that they were the new owners of their dream home.
About the Property:
A stunning freestanding brick house that has been lovingly held and maintained by one family for an incredible 68 years.
Occupying a 491sqm level block with a desirable north to rear aspect, this freestanding, full brick house has been lovingly held and maintained by the one family for an incredible 68 years. It is placed a stroll to quality schools.
Other features included;
- Versatile floorplan featuring two separate living areas
- Beautifully presented throughout and bathed in natural light
- Sun drenched family living enjoys an effortless outdoor flow
- North facing child-friendly level backyard, easy care gardens
- Neat and tidy kitchen with potential for modern redesign
- Well proportioned bedrooms appointed with built-in wardrobes
- Immediately liveable as is with scope to add value (STCA)
- Potential to re-create/renovate a contemporary home (STCA)
- Lock-up garage, off street parking, garden shed/workshop
- Walk to Maroubra Junction, parks, playing fields, transport