Are you frustrated by underquoting and real estate agents?
A lot of aspiring property owners are left frustrated in their attempts to purchase property – with underquoting & dealing with real estate agents high up on the top reasons for frustration.
Real estate agents can be difficult to deal with when they have confusing quotes in advertisements, such as asking for “offers over $900,000 only”. After reading this, you might think you have a shot at buying, so lodge a bid, but that is then rejected because the property was actually underquoted.
You may be experiencing the pain of buying property due to any of the following:
- You’ve missed out at auctions several times as the actual selling price is way over the price guide
- You’ve put in offers on property but you’ve had them knocked back as the agent hasn’t taken your bid seriously
- You’ve been left frustrated in your search for the right home – you end up seeing properties which don’t match your brief
- You’re concerned about negotiating with the real estate agent who has many years of experience under their belt, and who is doing their best for the vendor
How does a buyer’s agent help?
A buyer’s agent from Cohen Handler has years of experience buying several properties a week, and they can easily assess the value of a home against the price quoted by the vendor.
How we can help:
- Years of experience buying property – several hundred transactions worth of negotiating skills and a long-term relationship with real estate selling agents – it leaves you in the driver’s seat and well protected from any form of underquoting.
- Access to off-market property – due to our extensive networks and strong brand, we gain access to properties that are not listed in any website – increasing your chances of finding the right property
- Ability to negotiate and close a deal – pre-auction or pre-market – due to our years of experience and reputation in the industry, our agents will find and close the deal for you as quickly as possible, at the best price possible
- We are on your side – so we will only look after your interests, ensuring that you get the property that fits your brief and budget
All of these mean that we can save you time and money in your property purchase.
Contact us if you’d like book a call or set up an appointment with a Cohen Handler Buyer’s agent and get the right property at the right price.